4 Mayıs 2013 Cumartesi

2004 O. Fournier Alfa Crux Blend, Uco Valley, Argentina


2004 O. Fournier Alfa Crux Blend, Uco Valley, Argentina

This has been one of the most exceptional wines that I've ever drank in my life! I think till now, the best that I've tasted from Argentina. It was my ultra special selection for my 35th birthday and it has a story as well: I've asked my friend and colleague Valeria, who lives and works in Buenos Aires to search for the bottle for me. I think she searched for over two days and finally when she accomplished the mission, she was as happy as me :)) Then the bottle traveled all the way to Brasil first, then to Turkey and then to Baden Baden, Germany, to be swallowed gently and heavenly by two wine enthusiasts!

The indicative blend is Tempranillo %50, Malbec %30 and Merlot %20. It has a mature and elegant structure, something of an exclusive class. 14,5 degree of alcohol. I've paid around 70USD and would never hesitate to pay that amount again!




Score: 92
The Wine-Searcher score of 92/100 is calculated from the following wine critic scores:
CriticScoreWhen to drink
93/100  
92/100  
91/100  
90/100 (23 notes from 19 users )  
18/20  2008 to 2010
Click a critic's name for details, or the score to go to their site (may require subscription).

                                 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder