12 Ocak 2013 Cumartesi

2010 Bouchard Pere & Fils La Vignee Bourgogne Pinot Noir, Burgundy, France


2010 Bouchard Pere & Fils La Vignee Bourgogne Pinot Noir, Burgundy, France


I had bought this bottle of wine in the free shops of Oslo Airport (June 2012) since I really wanted to taste some more reds from famous wine region Burgundy. We had it with a delicious seafood paella prepared at home. Since it has a very low alcohol degree of 12.5%, it was a nice substitude for white wine. (On that occasion, I figured out that I had ran out of white wines) Pinot Noir is the signature grape variety of Burgundy but I think I should go for the "Grand Cru" or "Premier Cru" since this one really didn't convince me... The price is 13 Euros. (Hardly worth it!)



Score 15.5/20 
When to drink 2013 to 2016


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder